Learn How to buy bitcoins using Cash Deposit in Australia
Cash deposit is one of the easiest payment methods available for those wondering where can I buy Bitcoin with cash. After registering a new account on local BTC here, activating 2fa and initiating trade follow the step by step breakdown below of how to complete payment.
Currently, Tyeman accepts cash deposit payments via the following banks only, click on the bank u wish to use for more information on deposit location and operating hours.
Commonwealth Bank Of Australia; National Australia Bank; Suncorp; Westpac; StGeorge
- 1After trade request has been sent via this link all new or unverified customers must complete the ID verification link provided. You can view a guide for completing the verification here.
- 2After verification is complete you will be instructed to send an SMS to Tyeman informing him of your username, Payment method and location of deposit.
- 3Complete your cash deposit at the selected branch or smart ATM and write the following statement on the receipt “Payment to TYEMAN for (BTC/ETH/XMR) this is not a payment for a miraculous bill or physical goods STRICTLY NO REFUNDS”. This is a very important and compulsory step used to combat the many scams. Once receipt has been written on upload it via the trading platform or SMS it to me directly whichever u find easier is fine.
- 4The final step is simply to mark payment as complete on whichever trading platform you are using. It is important that u only mark payment complete once the following steps have been completed. I will then release the crypto to your wallet and leave u some awesome feedback, TYEMAN appreciates any feedback given in return.
- 1What is a cash deposit?
- Unlike buying Bitcoins with bank transfer cash deposit involves depositing physical Australian dollars into a smart atm or bank branch of your choosing.
- 2Why do I need to keep the receipt and write on it?
- This is a very important scam prevention step when buying bitcoins via cash deposit, By writing on the receipt Tyeman is assured that the person depositing the cash knows what they are buying and has not fallen victim to a scam.
- 3What happens if I lose the receipt?
- If you lose your deposit receipt Tyeman will advise you to go back to the branch where the deposit was made or atm is located and ask for a copy of the receipt. If you can't do this you may not receive your Bitcoins.
- 4When doing a cash deposit to buy bitcoins why am I told to not use BTC or Bitcoin in the reference?
- The Discrimination against Cryptocurrency businesses by the banks in Australia has been proven time and time again, any payment associated with bitcoin has the risk of being frozen and delayed.